Saturday 4 December 2010

Caring Christmas Trees

Last year, I came across caring christmas trees. This is a charity that links sales of Christmas trees to local charities. Most are based in Scotland, but one option is to buy a tree in SE London.

You can buy a tree, for the standard price, and profits in this instance go to the Jericho Road Project to help the homeless. (The project is attached to Kings Church on Catford Hill.)

Ordering online is simple. Last year, I ordered this from overseas - this year from the office. I collect mine from the Bromley Road Retail Park, but you can pay to get it delivered.

The best thing by far, was that this was the nicest tree I have ever had. Few needles fell and it stayed lovely and green throughout the season. I'm already excited about getting this years!

No comments: